Who’s in the Jungle also includes a fun learning guide, which features different discussion points to talk about once the puzzle has been completed. This includes questions to encourage observation, develop counting and discuss knowledge. Who is swinging between the trees? Why does a giraffe have a long neck?
• Perfect for children who have started to build confidence with jigsaw puzzles
• Lots to talk about and spot in this busy jungle scene
• Includes a poster and learning guide to encourage discussion
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts.
• Encourages Discussion
• Develops Hand Eye Coordination
• Develops Knowledge and Understanding
• Encourages Observational Skills