Who’s On The Farm includes a bright poster and a fun learning guide inside, which features different discussion points to talk about and encourage observation once the puzzle has been completed such as; counting the yellow chicks, spotting the stripy sock and asking what is a baby duck called?
• Lots to talk about and spot in this fun farm scene
• Perfect for children who have started to build confidence with jigsaw puzzles
• Includes a poster and learning guide to encourage discussion
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts.
• Encourages Discussion
• Develops Hand Eye Coordination
• Develops Knowledge and Understanding
• Encourages Observational Skills